photo by Josefien Witzke
Paul Leufkens, president of the consulting firm Power Projects Leufkens, has 20+ years' experience in the power sector. He has worked internationally in Business Development and Leadership for consulting and testing companies, including 13 years with KEMA in Netherlands and in Chalfont, PA. Previously he directed product development for the T&D cable industry and in switchgear manufacturing. He holds the MS EE degree from Delft Technical University(Netherlands).
Paul, you are a 'Master' in making the best of each second you unexpectedly have with a potential client to get his interest and get him wanting to know more, adapting your elevator pitch (...) on how he 'reacts live' to the key subject matter (...) your mind processed/came up with after hearing the said customer 'reference' hint. All this in 1-2 minutes. This is the reason why we are a long way before having AI as powerful as the human brain'.
- Carole Barbeau, DNV GL president & CEO Energy Advisory - region Americas
- Doubled business at largest labs in America and Europe
- Constructed and commissioned multi million lab overhauls and expansions, project management delivered within budget and on time
- Won the project for design and engineering of a new $ 80 million high power and high voltage lab in Brazil
- Surpassed OSHA requirements and reduced workers’ compensation costs to industry minimum as lab executive
- Expanded Asian business with double digit growth, especially in China and India